Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tuesday Morning and Sunday Night

Every morning when I pull into my parking space at work I see this tree bathed in light.  This Tuesday morning I took it's picture.

This past Sunday my husband and I attended Mountain Stage. It was a great show. The photo above was taken toward the end of the show when all of the musicians do a song together. The girl you see in the photo is a part of the band called David Wax Museum.  Do you see that instument she's playing?  Its the jaw bone of a donkey.  Yep she plays a donkey's jawbone.  It had a great sound; very intriguing.  Oh and you see that guy sitting behind her playing the banjo?  That is Bela Fleck. Really great show.

Things have been a little crazy around here which is why I've been absent from this space; in fact right now I am down with the flu.  However, I do have something cooking up for the weekend so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great show. I love Bela! Have seen him a few times.

    ReplyDelete